Thursday, February 9, 2012

Due Date

Well, today is February 9th 2012. Today is my due date for David. I was kind of fearing the arrival of today and how I might feel, mostly afraid the pain I thought would take over and the empty arm syndrome that would resurface. It must have gotten lost on the way, because it never showed up. Today was the day we guesstimated that David would join our family. I suppose he was just to excited and couldn't wait for February! Sometimes we feel sad that he's not with us, but it brings us such joy to know that our sweet angel baby is watching over us. I like to think of him as God's special little helper for keeping watch over us Felton's. Well, today could be thought of as a day filled with what could've beens, but that brings no good to our life only hurt so we will look forward to celebrating David's special day on November 26. We plan on setting aside November 26th each year to celebrate the special gifts David has given to our family and to remember the time he was with us. We love you David, Mom, Dad, and Adalyn

No comments:

Post a Comment